Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

LEOIDOL GRAND FINALS

Leoidol seriously taught me allot of things.... besides singing, i learn stage presentation and also speech which i am very bad in it haha..... BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY i meet a bunch of cool people Cris, Gini< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_4">crazee, emo, u name it....


from left:Zenny, Chris, Sophia, Gini, Andrew, Azizi and me on top(crazee)....


This picture was taken before we go for sound test in Sungei Wang.... the experience in an empty mall is SO SO SO SO FUN!!!!! v even have problem finding the toilet cause most toilets are locked.... lol......



THE PERFORMANCE

This is during my performance on stage..... i was VERY VERY nervous at 1st but did overcome it after looking at the people and supporters shouting their Hearts out cheering for me....




During my 1st song, Wherever You Will Go by The Calling.... it was a challenging song and i thought I'm not qualified to the next round..... BUT when i was standing with Gini during the elimination, I'm more NERVOUS than anyone.... Baki announce finally relieving my heart after 20min+- I was very surprise that I've made it through and i sang I Pledge after Andrew.....
I never knew that i can come this far and im very contented with where i am... Maybe GOD grant me more wishes n make me the leoidol champion..... I'm very happy for the other finalist that we did not break the promise 'no matter who wins the Leoidol competition, We will be friends forever'......



Everyone I Pledge!!!



The performance i enjoy the most is the last performance singing the theme song I Pledge..... We've thought of singing a medley but we do not have enough time then.... Haha so we can save it for the forum... haha......




Family Photo with Region3 and all the finalist!!!



last but not least... I would like to Thank all the supporters and my family members who came down all the way from Ipoh and KL to support me and Sophia..... The effort Region3 Leos put in making the banners and even a FLAG!!!!!!!!!!! supporting region 3..... I would also like to thank Lion Alan for organising the whole Leoidol and also creating the theme song solely for us!!! I PLEDGE!!!! and of course Lion Marcus in training us , guiding us and make us what we are today.... As for JUSTIN, he is more helpful than anyone helping us 'teaching us'(in a way) haha n telling us what to do and what we are not suppose to do......





No comments:

Post a Comment