Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Im 17!!!!!!

Well I thought no one remember my Bday...... cause the day before my birthday, school is still on and i have tuition from one place to another.... never ever thought that i could actually celebrate it with my friends....haha....

Thank you Nic for the cake... haha....
Im so so sorry to break the supprise that you guys were trying to give me..... it was really an urge for me to go to the toilet...... when i walked out of the room, I saw Nic opening the cake box with another few friends to help her set the cake up..... they were just shocked and speechless looking at me....Haha.... but anyway... it really supprised me..... cause I never clebrate my birthday during tuition time.....
My face.....??!! thanks to John and i dont really know who push my face down on the cake.... thats why creams and chocs are stuck on my face...... Since then my pimple prob is geting worse.... but it was all worth it....
Andrew and ugly comot me....im so glad that they even pray for me.....
These are the people that put all the things together......
New cake
.........The cake was quite destroyed... Almost half of it has my face on it.... so mum had to bake an extra one for me..... Choc cheese cake.......

No comments:

Post a Comment