Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Temporary chef...

During this long holiday.... I am seriously boring.... Everything can come to my head... As well as cooking....


1st dish... Cabbage pasta.... It's kinda ugly looking at it but it's kinda tasty.... Hehe...



American Breakfast.... Well I believe everyone can make this.... Nothing special actually....



Flakes with honey.... This is one of the most dsgusting dessert Eva..... It might look good... But it didn't taste like it....



Next, tomato Linguine.... It's nice and simple to prepare... Well... It's not as nice as my mum's....



Well this is carrot milk and scramble eggs... It's healthy and it's good for me especially when I'm dieting....



And the latest one I've invented... Thanks to Rachel Ray programme, I've got a bit of idea how to make this.... It's baked potato with mushroom and cheese... It sounds and taste delicious.... Yum yum yum.....

No comments:

Post a Comment