Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The longest ever.

Today it's the most pathetic longest period of time I've ever waited for a blood test. It's like gosh.... From 1130 till now... Almost 2.... 2 and a half hours for just taking blood samples? And bydaway... She's has not taken her blood yet. The number displayed on the screen was 4029 when she took her number, The current number is 4068 and my grandma's number is 4084.... WTH??!!! After so long I've waited.... its just amusing. This doesn't count testing the blood for results. It's just taking blood samples!!! Gawd!!! I still have to buy her lunch, fetch her home and rush back to see Snowpuff. It's just frustrating! I had to eat breakfast here and grandma too.... She ate only one miserable slice of dry tuna sandwich and I ate waffles. But the only consolation is, the waffles here are AWESOME!! The best so far of the number of waffles I've tasted. It's thick in what's inside and it smells so good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment