Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Accepting More Jobs.

As you guys out there know, I'm a teacher... For those who don't, I'M A TEACHER! LOL right? following my family's footsteps! 3 generations of teacher in both Goh&Liew family. One day, my boss called me and asked me to teach another 2 more hours in town and give me a 4 hour salary... Well, it's kinda a good deal and I kinda like the terms lah... So accepted. one simple task... Science for Form 1 and 2. Not a really hard task since I'm teaching Form1 Science in Malay and Form2 & 3 Science. This is a greater deal as he offered me more pay per hour. Aiya... was thinking I have all the time in the world... Why not?

Then comes the next offer. My Aunt. She asked me whether am I interested to do her assignments for $$ MONEY! hahah... RM150 for 1500 words. That simply means 10cents per word! "WHAT THE?" I was telling myself... the better part is, it's an english assignment and out of 1500 words, 500 words are adapted from 2 different related articles. That's it! The best part yet to come is: it is equivalent to 30 hours of working in the tuition centre! Thats like 1 assignment = 4 Days of work! WHAT THE!!!!!!! hahaha... so hope that doing assignments are way simpler than teaching...=) and thank you Lord for providing me this experience and opportunity!





love,remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment