Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

The More You Give, Even More You'll Recieve.

It didn't really come to my senses until I post my previous post. I've been increasing my weekly donations as I've started working and also started going for 2 churches again.... I'm nit saying I gave a lot. But consider way more than the last time. WHY? hmm... I simply donate more because I'm earning my own bucks and I think it's time for me to contribute more back to the church. the another factor is, my church, OMPH is currently asking a RM400,000 donation for church and chapel renovations. More to it is the Youth service I've been joining recently, HTS. I've been joining this church knowing people there for about 4-5 years since I joined the Free Tuition Ministry. They have been providing me the space, the teacher and tons of encouragements and uphold me in prayers throughout my study years. I told myself, it's time to give back, in any ways... through donations, providing the energy and also anything which I think I'm capable of.

During one of the Youth service, their youth leader, Sherene shared that we should actually give at least 10% of our monthly wage as God had been providing and still providing unfailingly for us. Come to think of it, 10%, not to much to ask. Not to much for a person like me with practically no one to support and nothing to owe the bank.

That's why I do believe in "The More You Give, The more You'll Receive" as God will always provide and bless those who give more to him!



love,remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment