Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

...and I Thought Posts Would Be Better...

Hey guys....wonder if anyone still reads this blog. Erm... I have been lacking in various sectors, from various sectors I've been addictively doing. For instance, blogging, making covers or even playing Tetris. I've been emotionally disturbed I would say and mentally tired by all the frust and agony I have to go through for a result that is not so compensating. I really tried my best and put in my greatest effort in getting into Uni. However I failed even for the second attempt. I've countless sleepless night, going in and out of school, seeking information and  hope everywhere, asking everyone for help and guidance and search high and low for answers. I just couldn't find one. 

       I miss the feeling of being happy. I miss the feeling of stress free and I miss the feeling of worry-free. I just worry too much. every time when results or something, just anything to do with my damn future in the varsity, my heart will beat enormously fast and anxiety level is at the max! I just can't handle all this. I pretend to stay strong or at least stay okay when I'm around others. Somehow, I know I can't control much afterall. I can't really control these feelings running inside of me and act as okay as possible coz I'm not.

       Mum. Mum is the one who sees through all pains hidden within the tears of my eye. She witness the agony and the hurt deep within my soul. She's the one who went through all highs and lows with me trying her best to make me feel a lil' better day by day. I really appreciate having a loving, understandable and an UNFAILING tolerance with me. I'm a person that can't overwrite things after a good sleep, not even after a time frame but it has to be after the whole experience that I faced. I thank God that I've got still somebody by my side supporting me by my side all this while, lending me a shoulder when I cry and giving me a hug when I stumbled and trembled. I will always love you!
      
       

       
       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment