Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

leoidol 2009


"....This is truly a GREAT experience for me..."


Leoidol really taught me allot of stuff...

Going through the competition process is REALLY hard... After knowing that I've thru the auditions to the regional finals I was really shocked!!!!! and happy also....

Eventhough, the comments given by the judges during the auditions was quite bad.... Baki said i sang like a KAMBING and also sounded like the original singer.... BUT..... it was a good guide to me.....

THX JUDGES!!!!!



I would also like to take the opportunity to thank EVERYONE who supported me throughout the auditions to the finals... it was great!!!


Remember to support me during the grand finals.....


*details at www.leoidol.blgspot.com*

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cousin,

    "LeoIdol really TAUGHT me a lot of stuff" =)

    By the way, welcome to the world of blogging!

    Added you to my link. Cya!

    ReplyDelete