Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

~leoidol Grand FInale~


Grand finals are really really soon..... tens is cuming........
wildcards are chosen ady......
dates n venue are set......




I always hope that i need more time to prepare for this competition....This competition really taught me allot of things... especially time management... Managing my time coping with studies and also giving my 100 percent on the competition as well....
Choosing an appropriate song is way harder than I've toughed.... I'm squeezing my head thinking the most suitable song that suit my voice and also BLOW the judges' minds...









I could not believe myself that i have to face this pretty girl again,Sophia... she has the complete package as an artiste and she is a real good competitor to me.... lol!!! Anyways.... CONGRATZ Sophia!!!! I'm really happy for you to be chosen as the wildcard!!! GAMBATEH!!!!!












1 comment:

  1. all the best ya...u can do it ...so ...jia you ...ok....rmm sing with ur heart ..

    ReplyDelete