Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

my FLASHBACKS


COMPETITIONS I've joint.....
The singing competition that I've joint before joining the Leoidol was Andersonian Idol....
Anderson Idol was held in my school, Anderson School in conjunction with ANDERSON 1ooth YEAR CELEBRATION organised by Eventplus.....
HAHA... i did nt win the title of being Andersonian Idol ending up getting 2nd runner up...
i was kind of disappointed in myself cause i think i can do much better than that..... I didn't prepare well for that one and only song that I'm going to perform on that day. The song was, Lelaki Ini by Anuar Zain.....Quite a tough song though....BUT i think i can do it better if i put more effort in it.....

After regional finals,
Being on stage is QUITE a normal thing..... BUT each and every time i step on the stage... butterfly will wriggle in my tummy n i will start shaking in stage....
I've learnt abit on moving on stage or perhaps utilising the stage to d max instead of standing like a 'BATANG KAYU' on stage as wad I've done for the Andersonian Idol......

No comments:

Post a Comment