Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dissapointing Hardwork.

2nd Aug

Sigh..... It's a real failure today. I woke up early this morning, having a big plan ahead of me. Preparing breakfast for my close friends in class. It's a privilege for me to prepare breakfast fir them as I always eat theirs. Potato is supposed to be in the menu. But since there's no potatoes in the fridge and I'm damn tired after fetching Jerome round and round town for his University stuff a day earlier, I've decided to make Half-boiled eggs on Toasted Bread. I've suggested to me in class. She's Surprisingly happy and said yes to anything. But through my observation, she likes it. So there, I've woke up and start preparing. I'm not really good in the kitchen. I'll always take a long time to finish stuff. I made the half boiled eggs twice- once to test(failed) then the second time(success). Proceed... Bath quickly, feed the monster and Snowpuff and rush off to school since mum is tagging along. I told her ill be late if I send her to school before arriving mine. So I've suggested that Jerome to fetch her with the other car. Surprisingly she nodded and agreed.

Went to school with my heavy bags and books. Arrived and rush quickly to the class to settle my stuff before I go for the daily assembly. Was very excited for their reaction when they see what I've brought for them. Recess came and so is our breakfast. Opened up and they seemed so surprise and happy. Broke the eggs onto the bread and feast. The eggs was quite nice with it's orangey yoke. My grandma said its good for the brain as it is organic eggs from the farm. They ate and came S'ng to the table to give his salad to us as promised a day ago. We ate both and YW ate too. The salad contain all her enemies -veg, onions, mayonese. It's a wonder that she actually finished it. So then I asked her whats with her facial expression when I said " S'ng, your Salad is very successful coz even YW is eating it" then she told me "I struggled through all of them!!!", as she gave the Tupperware a shook to emphasize it was the "WHOLE" thing. WHOLE means including the eggs. I was a bit pissed at that time. I was trying to salvage the situation and said "what you like then?, I'll prepare for you next time". She quickly responded "no, I don't want! I'll bring my own food next time". That.... Wow!!!! It's like a big rock dropped from the sky and hit me. No appreciation felt and yet a unacceptable comment. Then VV added. Yeah... It's not that nice. Next time don't bring. It is actually an advice but somehow I couldn't except it at that moment. I was speechless since then and regretted bringing breakfast. Before we head to our cars after school ends, MS came in to the class and stepped on me a few times after getting up from that gait rock earlier in by saying "oh! What??!! You ate "COLD HALF BOILED EGGS???!!!" you are going to get a stomach ache!" I can't take it no more and walked away. I don't want to fall more and more after more and more comments from other parties.

Felt.....
Stupid•regret•sorry•humiliated•angry.



love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

1 comment:

  1. i didnt said not nice,i just said unhealthy...T.T..i like the taste a lot...>.<..i very appreciate it...
    why i ask u N times,u also said nothing tat day...are u feel so suffer when talking with me???i hope u can tell me honestly...i care u tatswhy i ask u..if u decide silent next time,fine...

    ReplyDelete