Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Farewell my dear friends!

1st Oct

My uniforms hanged in my closet has almost reach it's limit. Same goes to my name tags, badges, and my white pants. No longer gonna wear them soon. Happy that university is like a bright shining light peeping out from the door's opening that awaits me. Sad that I'm no longer going back to Anderson. Even that uniform looked like crap and it's hideous, but that experience in class no matter how hot is it, the long assembly that cramp everyone's leg and the disgusting toilet will soon leave me. It's been with me since 7years. But yeah... Move on. Leave and go further.

To the event. Hmm. I presume that the setting is better than last year because of the personal touch that the lower 6 added in. It's nice. Plausible!











Then food... Not good at all (not just me!) that's why I didn't take any pictures of them. Not attractive both the looks and the taste! Activities... Erm.... Quite boring... But guess who light up the stage??











It's Wei Lun and Li Heng!!! Isn't that awesome by the sound of it?? Haha!!! It's hilarious and they loose!!!! Hahahahhaha!!!!

Hmm.. What else? Oh yeah! I've performed. I volunteered this time. Simply because the teachers are more enthusiastic than me in this event than the form sixers. So I really have to thank them for all their efforts in teaching and guiding us. Thank you!!!





Last but not least. It's Soon Sing's 20th Bday!






Here are some portraits of that day's Mr. Handsome and Ms. Beautiful!








































Farewell my dear friends!!!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment