Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

What God had Blessed me.

This is my 19th year blowing candles of my cake. It's still a big day for me tho. Never thought of just letting one year pass by just like that. It's important for me. This year... It's half a surprise I guess. I was rather confused by the actions of my friend. I saw wei Lun going up and down the class asking for money and his SGness (FYI: SG=Sam Gup) blow part of the secret away. I did not want
to break the surprise. So I continue act that I don't know anything. Came to Wai Wei pulak. She came lighted the candles on two Wu Guai Pao (direct translation: tortoise Pao). I blowed the candles and ate the Pao. One was nice with kaya paste and another was HORRIBLE! it's so soggy and tasteless. I force every bit down my throat becoz it's a replacement for my Bday cake. I finally managed to finish it and then next surprise came. It's in 1st Mah Pou. I saw the secret Recipe cake coming in. One Slice of strawberry marshmallow cheese cake. It's nice. But Wei Lun..." I still like chocolate cake better:)" and there i was confused. That's it??

Haha. Satisfied Wai Wei and Wei Lun?? Got me all cheated!! Actually since I noticed Wei Lun acting weird collecting money in class, I told myself that I'm not going to think further. Not going to guess because it's just going to break every surprise. So I just keep my mind clear and simple. And so I was!;) thank you everyone for attending and playing along in fooling me and especially Wei Lun and Wai Wei for making this event a BLAST!! thank you!!!!:')

Till the day comes... I was blessed with presents.

















A t-shirt of my favorite brand... Soda...they must have senyap senyap went Jusco to get this....



What I always wear when I go out.... (I remembered Sia Ping asked me before "hey, you always take Deodorant one ah??) it's Playboy Deodorant spray and a bottle of EDT!!!! love it!!


"Special delivery"... Guess what's inside??



Its a box of rockies!!! And guess what's inside of one if them??



What I want and needed badly. A wallet. My previous wallet was a gift too 2 years ago from my form 5 Heng Dai. And its really worn out. Thanks to Jerome and Wai wei and Yit Wei for acting and keeping me impatient for the present...

But most important of all. I was blessed with family members and friends. I love you guys and thank you very much!!!!:')


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment