Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Back and gone

Jerome.... Again.... This is the first time I'm talking about him twice in a week. Haha. Not a very interesting topic. But I'll proceed. Well, he came back for a short break and to pack things that he missed the last time my mum sent him there. My first look at him was.... OH GOSH??!!!! is that him?? His hair... "THE HORROR!!" haha. It's worst than the last hairstyle. The last was a disaster and now is total catastrophe! Haha... With his haggard shirt with his bags, he looks like a tall mid school boy.

He is still the same. After all it's just 3 weeks he is at the U. No big deal. Not much changes either. He stayed and chatted after we fetched him back from the bus station and off he go to Mable's place. But luckily he did spend some time with us and my grandma. That's all we've asked for and felt contented! Can't wait for my turn to be in the U! I just hope that he'll be alright over there.... Don't miss me!:)


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment