Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

GOSH... its been LOOOONG!

It's been very very long since I blog... since my stupid app in my iPod crashed!  Well, there/s been so much things to say and to share during this period of time... but I'm just too tired to remember and to type it out again.. It's pretty ridiculous trying to recall and to type every single thing out...
     
     Life??? Great so far I Guess... Got a lot of new stuff recently...(will not mention... later say I'm here to boast... haha) and loads of new experiences! One of the GREATEST ENEMY in life has come to battle with me... STPM.... It's a disaster!!! seriously!!! I can't take it any longer... It's just so hard and so damn long to pass it... SIGH~ this is my final 3rd paper... yeah... few hours more till exam... and it's the worst paper of all... MATHEMATICS!!! I really hate it!! spend quite some tome in it compared to other subs... but it's just fruitless... Thought I can spend more for it these few days... what I've spent more is on new apps and new games... SICK LAH WEYY!!! I hope I don't get addicted so fast seriously... I just hope Maths is over so that my horror is over too!!!!


love, remmygoh
http://www.facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment