Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Having a good relationship.

Recently, I've learned a very important lesson in life. It's really hard to have a good relationship with others. We are never created to be alone. We live in a society where we meet various people with various character. It's hard to gain new relations at times and it's even harder to make relations last and work out. I've learned a lot in school in understanding the opposite gender and to respect them. Sometimes a women's heart is even harder to understand than all the laws of science in total. At least results gain in experiments have a certain pattern if your hypothesis is not wrong. Women, on the other hand are a very extremely special creature that it's so difficult to understand fully whats in their mind.

The other relationship is family. I've always thought I know my family members well and same goes for them. Well it turns out I'm wrong. Sometimes when we are too close we often forget little things that one would mind or one dislikes. Talking among family members were never an issue at home. But somehow at times things ruin with basically... Me.... I hate to admit but it's so true. My problems are always every else's problems. Shyks! Why can't I just keep them a bit longer and not let it out that way. After this experience, telling straight on the face really does work better than thinking that he/she will eventually understand. News flash ~ they won't. I just couldn't except what I've done that day that led to such a havoc at home. Instead of going out with my friends i flare out and created a commotion at home. Regret until now. Even though mum said sweet words like "it's normal that we voice out certain opinions in this way" and "the closer we are, the more friction and fights we will get into". I just don't feel at ease with the things I've done. It's foolish and pointless. Sigh~ just can't forgive myself.

love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment