Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm not me.

It's been a long time I've not met me. I'm mot me for a few weeks ady. I always do things that I thought that would turn out in certain ways just keep disappointing me. How can I change? Thinking of it. I'm a crazy dumb nut trying to chase happiness that is not actually there for me. I always taught I had them. But at times I don't. And its getting more and more frequent. I'm loosing myself all the time. And each time when I need someone by my side to comfort me or reason it out with me I don't. You are the one who understands me the most. How can just "I'm getting older" helps change the fact that you are my mum, my guid, my consultant, my psychiatrist, my friend. Sigh... Guess age changes everything. I wished that I could understand you while hoping that you understands me more for I am still me. This mood swing of mine is getting from bad to worst. Cause? I'm not sure either. I just need someone, anyone beside there to tell me and to comfort me when I'm like that rather than using force against force. That really kills. Hurts deep down. PLEASE HELP ME.


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment