Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Officially yours

12th July

All these years, efforts and hard work have finally laid off my shoulders. It's a bit sad and happy. Happy because I can finally not lay a single hand in it, sad... Simply because my efforts are finally handed to someone's hand. It's my final year here. There are loads of "last year" stuff.... Being a library, wearing school uniform, involve in co-curricular activities, sports day, parents day... And tons more that any student will hate. Come to think of it.... I'm missing it already. It's time to let go and focus 100% on STPM. it's my last hope. This mid term exam is just so so... Actually quite down in it's dumps.... I didn't even reach my minimum target 3.0. I got 2. something ny... Will strive harder for trials... Wish me luck! ;)


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment