Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Do you have to come now??

My trials just finished. But the real deal is just 2months away. It's just lurking at the corner of the calendar to kill all form 6 students. Soon....

In this very moment, things that of my interest came up. Shows.... Sam asked me to perform for his orientation night. I said yes... Then comes to Jason asking me to perform the Leo Anniversary. Accepted and performed. Sigh... Then comes all the farewell dinners and parties. From librarian to six form to music club to what else?? Even red crescent? Not to mention I'm going broke I'll die from entertainment. I'm like a fur. One blow and off I go fa r from my track. But the devil side of me tells me that this is your last year for school. The other side tells me... "gosh... Exams..." ottokajyo?? What should I do?? Haha... So I'm going with I'll cope with both... You think I can? Think again. I'm not certain myself... X~x


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment