Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Months since....

Months since I've blogged. There's loads of stuff that happened that I didn't blog... But it's just too many to tell.... Hmmmm.... How should I start? Went Penang yet again to visit my cousin who now is back in Ipoh already, went to KL to visit my uncle and for a last trip with my bro before he leaves for university which he already did and that's during the holidays before my trials which I've already finished! Gosh.... So much to tell seriously. Sigh... I just don't know why I'm just so not in the mood to blog till today. My exams? Excuses I guess. I'm not really into blogging simply because I was lazy to open the app and blog. Instead I've downloaded some new apps that I'm currently obsessed with. I've finally found a game that resembles PVZ. It's call food fight. It's got a new twist to it. Students being the zombies and food stuff you find in the cafeteria is your plants trying to protect the giant sandwich. Lame but okay lah.... It's harder than PVZ coz you need to earn cash to unlock new foodstuff which is the plants and replaying levels doesn't earn you more of it. The worst is... Till a certain level, you can't play anymore. It will ask you to go to iTunes and reset the app again... Crap!!!

Other new games.... Hmmm.... Zombies..... I've downloaded angry zombies, zombie highway and infect 'em all... There are pretty interesting and spent me hours on it. Even got angry when I can't defeat certain level... Worst of all, played and miss sleep and got tired for exams the next day.... Bad Boy!! My results this time should be down in the drain. Sigh.... What to do... Just hope that the drain is not that deep....:(


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment