Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jeromeless...

It's Jeromeless now. He's gone finally... Or "Awweee!!!! He's gonnnne....;( I don't know which is best to describe his absence. But certainly I can study better. I always have that mindset to relax wen he's around. I will either go for movies, out to drink or just do something with him as an excuse to avoid my work. But now he's gone... Others remains the same. Nothing's changed much. Anyways, he's been gone for only a week or two. He is seriously a very lucky person. Had my mum and Unc Justin go all the way to Mable's house just to say good bye and had my mum pack everything for him till 1 in the morning where his face was not yet to be seen the day before. Got there and found out that there's tons of stuff that he haven't done. From his PTPTN, to his shirt, pants, postage for God knows what had to be done there where he had all the time here to do it. He didn't even get the green light to register coz of his hair. Sigh... Mum came home with a sad and disappointed face. She was so stressed out. It's supposed to be a happy and jovial moment for parents to send their children to the university and especially for all the sacrifices my mum had made and still making... However. Time fades it all. She is enjoying life with lesser thoughts in her mind. Not that she is not constantly worrying for Jerome but just that her weird mindset tells her that your son is not here anymore, you can relax. For me? I took all the opportunity to take over the room. I've packed up his stuff, cleared out rubbish and turn that ugly, messy, untidy little room into MY ROOM!!!! "devil laugh"!!!

He's coming back today I guess. Gonna give him a surprise. Even printed some photos and framed, oh and his cute little kindergarten graduation picture! :)


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment