Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A lil' Dad's Life





Haha... It's my cousin sister, Sarah. Ive been appointed as her chauffeur and part time care taker. It's a tiring job as she's still a baby and bag to be monitered every single second. The first week, I've been sleepless when my aunt is still in the hospital. I barely sleep and the next thing I know my grandma waking me up to look after her. And at a point I was quite fed up coz I'm still not use to the freedom-less and Internet-less life. It's tortures at first and now.... It's the second week already. I feel so much better and comfortable with everything. I even make time to go home and come back to my grandma's house on and off. I always hear people saying "it's all worth it when you see that adorable thing in your arms". I do agree now! It's worth while when little Sarah smiled at me when I fetch her and carry her. She's so cute that all tiredness are laid off. Everytime when I fetch her, I feel like I'm a dad already even I'm not so into kids. She just make that moment of my life thinking how great if I had a child of my own. She is that adorable! Trust me! above all things, I just wish that I can see you grow up healthy and continue to grow. Just don't forget this AWESOME cousin of yours!









No comments:

Post a Comment