Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SPM pulak.

Today is the day where SPM results are out. Directly 2weeks after STPM results. Feelings of it had already faded I guess... Not to say completely. But yeah. Mostly are already gone. Saw the smile on my colleagues faces.... Bright fat smile and still have that question running in my head asking why can't I share some of the happiness. Well I actually did come to think of it. All of them did very well. Almost all of them were top in their various schools. Both SPM colleagues got straight As and well my friend, Wern Jun on the other hand got 4 flat and another STPM colleague got 3As1B. Very proud of all of them. Well felt the pinch when I looked at myself having the worst results among them. Kinda sad for a moment but better than before. Not so much of the HURT felt. Just kinda sad I was not one of them. In GOD I believe! I know YOU know the best for me!!! Thank you for participating in my life!:)

love, remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment