Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Addicted.....!!!!







This game that im addicted to is so nice because I can finally build and design the house however I want ( of course with the aid of cheats.... Heee.....) i played and player non stop ( I was not the only one.... Mum, you're included!! Haha.....) yesterday.... Opps.... Today, this very morning, I played until 4 in the morning and I was late for my librarian duty (WHAT???!!! DUTY???!!! yeah.... My "awesome" school want us to go to the library for extra duty when there's nobody there....) Anyways..... This game is too addictive that I did not just lost myself.... I felt like I lost someone.... (not going to continue any further) it's so hard to control myself not to play..... Sigh.... That's all I think.....;(


love, remmygoh
facebook.com/remmygoh


No comments:

Post a Comment