Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

In the midst....

This is my 1st holiday destination..... Penang!! Yeah.... Nothing new actually.... But it's nice lah.... It's a family trip. Jerome is not included because of his exams. Pity right?? The worst was we went on his birthday.... Luckily Esmond and Eugene was here to teman him for his birthday.

1st day.... Arrived.... Had a very nice loh mee.... Then yucks!!!! Went to this crappy "hostel"!! WT??? The room is clean, but really small and I have to sleep on a foldable bed which looked like a sick bed.... So springy.... Never mind lah.... After all it's just a place to sleep.

Actually got lots more to tell.... But since I'm still I Penang, I'll write more after I reach home.... See ya!!!


love, remmygoh
facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment