Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Jerome's Birthday


Happy birthday!!! This brother of mine is 19 officially!! It's a very early celebration because STPM is starting next week.... Sad right?? You know what's sthe saddest part was?? The whole family is paying a visit to Penang for 3days 2nights(yeah!!!!-but not for Jerome) and we are leaving on the exact day 27th Nov.... I know it's really really evil.... But we seriously have no choice.... we(my mum and I) have to go when there are chance because if we would have to wait for Jerome's exams to finish, it will be on 16 of Dec.... Which is my Mum's birthday ady....

Anyways.... About a few hours ago.... My bro, Chee Wai and I went for math tuition until 12 then we went straight for Syuen Hotel with our empty stomach. So hungry at that time!!!! Jerome was complaining about me being very slow. And put on his black face. I thought it was solely my fault.... After that I only realized that it's somebody else's fault. He was unhappy that Siao Thung was going to leave early. And for god knows what reason that e is unhappy about. He is not willing to share. I'm not going to force him to. So here are some pictures of what we've done and ate....







Taro.... One of the Japanese restaurant in Syuen Hotel.






Salmon, tuna, and oyster!!!






Tuna pizza






Cheese baked oyster






Cheese baked scallop






Tenpanyaki squid






Grilled salmon






Baby tako!!






And this.... THIS!!! is my favorite ice cream when i'm in primary!!! This is the cheapest yet the best dessert ever!!! I actually can fit in 2 of this.....

The rest of it were...
-Coconut drink
-cake
-grilled fish
-and loads more.... Hehe... Super fat right now!!







Sad part is.... Jerome is not qualified.....






Shoot!!! Chee Wai is few cm close to get the discount....






Thanks mum!!! It cost us about RM 187 after tax....

Besides that we also went up to the roof top to have a walk.... Since we're so full.....





In the lift...












The table tennis area






Jerome and Chee Wai.






The roof top view. Tower regency hotel.






Ipoh parade and Main Convent School.







We also found a grand in a deserted ballroom... Played fir awhile....

*somehow, Tao's food is better... But of course more costly. Feel free to check on what Tao has to offer in one of my previous post A Tao Experience"


love, remmygoh
facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment