Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Confused.... Relieved....

Here's a situation.... Have you met someone, a friend or good to say an acquaintance in your life? I bet there are thousands of them where some you don't even know their names.... That's why they are labelled acquaintance. Some are really nice ppl.... I mean for a hi-bye friend..... How about those you are not in favor of?? Will you ditch that person, stay as far as possible from that person, or just try your best to fit yourself in that person?

Everyone has different perspective at looking things and dealing with them.... For me, I'll try my best to fit in.... But not everything comes our way.... So of course if this doesn't work out, I will go for option B..... option B is to stay as far as possible... Yet again.... Things don't always go our way... In situations, I somehow have to go along with this someone..... Therefore, Option C comes in handy.... That is Ignoring that person.... It's evil... But if I don't do that, I am being evil to myself. Don't you think so? Well, it's bad I know....

Perhaps it's bad.... I mean it is BAD.... What's even worse is, when the 3rd party comes to the picture and criticize it without asking and analyzing what is the real scenario.... I feel that this is even worse....

However, I think I have to learn how to accept individuality and not ignore others for being different than myself....( I really hope I can do it... But sometimes it's just too hard... ~ how pathetic....) and as for those who criticize.... Just don't bother to even past comment. Cause if you do, it means that you can't accept for what I am as an individual that differs from you.... If you ever come and approach me in anyway to ask about the problem or to offer me a helping hand, you will be forever welcomed!=)

love, remmygoh
facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment