Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A lil' about my mum....

Have you ever heard of your mother screaming and yelling at you, demanding you to stop playing the computer and start studying....? Well.... It's common.... In fact I would say all the mothers on this earth will(except for irresponsible ones). Which mum in the right mind won't.... Especially when you are about to face your examinations.... Major or not, she will somehow grumble a bit....
Well for my mother, she will always put in the extra effort to somehow stop us(my bro and I) from 'not' studying.... e.g. Sealing the tv with old newspaper and tapes.... ; locking the Internet access using lousy passwords or perhaps lock the whole room.... Haha.... What else? Too much to tell....

Well, this mum of mine is currently obsessed with computer games since she bought her own laptop..... Is finally her turn to experience technology I guess.... But sometimes it's out of control (wow!! Can't believe I said that) she was so glued to the computer screen until sometime unc. Justin is neglected.... Haha....

There was once my mum and I went to McDonald's to surf the net.... At first, she was on facebook updating her stats..... When the connection became too slow, she switched to her 'Burger Shop' and started playing..... The worst is she played until her eyes were red and lasted until 2 in the morning.... Gosh.... Thats how obsessed she is.....











love, remmygoh
facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment