Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Addiction.

Everyone on this earth has their own addiction....addiction to food, a thing (eg: bed), hobby, games, an activity and that's just to name a few.... Well... there was this game played by most of my friends and GOSH!!! they talk about it almost everyday they see each other LITERALLY!!!!! It's an addiction and obsession towards the game.... Mousehunt.
         It's kinda lame.... there's no sound, no animation towards what you're doing, lame by how it sounds...Mouse+hunt.... and all you do is click the horn to catch a mouse.... and it's for every 15 mins!!!! when I first look at the traps... I was like.... WTF?????!!! mouse traps are normally metal cages with springs and stuff... but this???? with lasers, attractive candle light dinner table with a cheese.... I was like... =.= REALLY???!!!!! haha... since when mouse have such a pride in having their meals.... I use to use bread to catch real mouse at home... but this is way too much.... using different cheese and charms... GOSH... the more I type the lamer it gets....

      Now comes to the interesting part.... how I actually got addicted to this LAME GAME I was teasing about all along....Now this is what I call the power of PEER PRESSURE.... seriously... the more they talked about it the more I want to play rather than the more I get sick over it...(seriously wonder why...) I was telling myself start the game once you're exam is over... blablabla..... and then a few days back I saw Wern Jun's laptop with that game on his screen.... from that moment itself... "why not I just start now".... then HABISLAH~ that silly and simple minded game can really trap someone.... not the mouse.... the 15 min horn is the worst TRAP!!!!! you will tell yourself... it's just 15 minutes mah... horn lah.... then the next and the next... the more you horn the more you catch.... and it's gonna be a never ending story....

      The mice get more and more interesting... it's look and stuff seriously creative.... (that's the main reason I joined the game) the mouse have different names, different look.... It's pure creativity and innovation!!! mouse with wings, mouse who stands and wear awesome outfits... mouse with horns and etc.....

      Anyway... WHO CARES...... exam is always over... clicking the mouse (desktop one) every 15 min is  never gonna be a problem now... in fact I'm doing it right now... I still have 9 months plus to enjoy all this.... It's lame and I know it.... but IT'S NICE WHEN YOU PLAY IT.... wait till a day I'm sick of it, another will pop out....hehe^^



peace out, remmygoh
      

No comments:

Post a Comment