Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

IT'S DOOMED!!!!

sigh... my day was bad enough facing my worst enemy... MATHS... I really hate maths a lot... SERIOUSLY.... and come to think of it... I put the most effort in it.... This is the worst experience EVA!!!!! there were UPS and DOWNS throughout my STPM... but THIS???!!! It's too much for me to handle... It's SO DAMN HARD that I left 5 empty questions and the rest are mostly UNCERTAIN!!! Gosh.. wonder how my MATH 2 would be... I was sweating throughout the exam and trying to tell myself it's okay... move on to the next question.... ya know what to do.... then till the next question then i tell myself the same thing to calm myself down... the the following question... I should have start off with the easier ones but who knew that the easier ones were at the back??? 12 HORRIBLE QUESTIONS and # LONG HOURS just so as MATHS is over... longest 3 HOURS EVA!!!!

      Came out of the exam hall... Saw my pathetic face in everyones' faces... all say... HARD.... even the bright ones.... Is it a God's message telling me to MOVE on...??? and telling me that everything is going to be fine?? I really hope so!! The more I hope for an easier paper for MATHS 2.... this can't happen anymore...


I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE..... I NEED YOU FREEDOM AND HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


love, remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment