Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Not So Merry Christmas So Far.....

This is the first year I guess that Christmas did not meet my appetite at all... every year at this time around, I'll be jolly and that Christmas spirit will be burning in me... Well this year... it's different... I don't have that feeling at all... maybe Cough and bad flu and some lil' argumant with mum on christmas eve and all the agony driving all the way up and down on NSE... Going to church and celebrating with friends didn't really start up the fire... it's still cold deep inside... Eventhough preparing mum and step dad's present till early morning as early as 6 o'clock gave me a bit of the christmas feel and somehow it just fades.... I just don't know why... I seriously hope that tonight is gonna be a blast as now I'm just chewing the whole beancurd cake by maself in front of the laptop typing aimlessly and lifelessly... sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment