Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye Klang!

We woke up at around 9 something. Packed and bath, ready to go home. Since Aufar is here, instead of me (BKT) we went for the famous Nasi Lemak in Klang with Mel's father as well. It's a self service shop with a lot of ppl there. The rice is very nice. But the sambal a bit salty. Overall it's AWSM! He sent us to Klang to take the commuter back to KL Central.

















Arrived at Central quite early. Around 11 something. But my train ticket is at 1255. I'm almost 2 hours early. And Aufar wants to go to town to get the Tamil disc. Haha.... Since when he is into Tamil songs?? So I went walking around looking for thing to do since I'm suppose to meet my bro (he came with his friends to shop) which he FFK me.... Ish.... So continue walking alone pointlessly....


























































































Then went to the KFC to WiFi while waiting for the train. Read something unpleasant on the blog. Totally wrecked off my partial good mood. Time came, went on board filled with sorrows and disappointment.






Goodbye Klang.... Will surely come here again to meet my pork family and the rest out here. It's not that far anyways. Hope that things will be far way better than this!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment