Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Meeting "long time no see friends"

When I was happily shopping at Queensbay, I saw a post from her at my wall.... She said she's back. I was too blur and I reply her "when are you going back to KL??" after that she replied "its that how you reply people's post and said I was noob in Facebook....." I didn't understand what she is trying to point out.... Then out of a sudden Alex said "I'm already in KL...." I was like??? Huh???!! Then only I realized I posted it back on my own wall intending to reply Nicole's post....

Yesterday.... I was invited to Wei Lun's birthday lunch which I totally forgot.... I told him I had no money for Kenny Rogers and I had something to do....(so bad of me I know....) I went to her house to pick her up and went to Leroy's place to pick him up as well.... I asked her "where you want to eat?" at first she suggested odd places like JJ and De Gardens.... Leroy and I was laughing away saying there's nothing nice to eat there especially JJ.... then she said she want to go to this "******" some chinese name which end up to be wooley.... "man, how long have you not steped in Ipoh???!!" haha....

After lunch, went back to her Home and sang some songs.... I played the piano and Leroy played his guitar. Further details on the purpose of the song will not be stated.... As it is a surprise for someone....;)

Drove Leroy home and I went home after that.... It's really nice meeting "long time no see friends" and jamming with them.... I will always remember the moments in church when we use to jam like mad!! =) hope that this will continue and this friendship will stay forever!!!



love, remmygoh
facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment