Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!




This Christmas is almost the same like others.... Not much of the Christmas mood. Hmm.... Where do I start? Lets see.....

It's Christmas eve and we haven't complete shopping for gifts. So early morning, my bro and I dropped of my mum to help out my grandma with some cooking and help my aunt wrap the other presents. We went to buy train tickets to where I am now..... After that, we went to Yik Fong Complex to get Mel, my cousin a pendrive. Then went to the toys outlet to get my youngest cousin, Benedict's favorite toy, Ben 10. We went home and mum wrapped the rest of the presents. Mean while I smuggled my mum's present to wrap. My bro and I got her an umbrella and a USB hub. There's no more present wrapper. So I wrapped it with news paper. It's costless and it's a recycled item. Hehe....




At night came, we had a reunion dinner after my uncle arrived from Slangor. It was quite a lot of food and very satisfying!! Later, I send Jerome over to Wai Kit's place and I went home to prepare for mid night mass. At first, mum and Unc. Justin planned to go, just because mum is too lazy so they skipped and decided to go for the morning one... Whatever lah.....

In church, quite some familiar and long time no see faces. Wished them merry Christmas, had a chat and went over to my friend's place for BBQ.... it was quite nice... Chat a lot and went home at about 3 o'clock. Bathed Nd continue to watch the Taiwan show.... Watched until around 6 in the morning.... The worst was mum came down and watched along with me. Haha... Man she can really watch!!!

Had lunch after I slept in the morning and went to grandma's place to open presents....


















And I get was money..... Boo.... Not fun also.... Haha.... But i appreciate it!!!!



I think thats all for christmas.... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! may the Lord bless you in all ways!!!!!


love, remmygoh
facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment