Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Super flared up!!!

Its almost 5... And I'm still sitting here at McDonald's. I know no one forced me to sit here in the first place. Yeah I know.... But can you at least kesian me a bit.... I came here at 10:30.... It's almost 7 hours I'm here.... Gosh! I so wish that I have the car here.

To Jerome a.k.a. The Jerk
Drove all the way to pick you up at a lot of times. From ampang to Bercham to First Garden.... Took the stupid game for you when you were at town for NOTHING.... NOTHING..... you told me "NOTHING".... It's not that important after I've reached.... I mean I don't really mind.... Cause you were not in your right mind due to exams.... I can understand. Now I'm at Gunung Rapat, 5 mins from our home and you are telling me you need to study.... CRAP!!! 10mins tru and fro won't kill you, won't cause you to fail your math tomorrow.... I just don't und....

BLAH.....~
Just going to wait for mum.... ( wonder how long will she take to come... She's still in Jelapang) the worst is she still need to fetch my grandma home at Bercham....


love, remmygoh
facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment