Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hard to say goodbye.

Dec 11

It was a very kinda nice day in the morning. Playing badminton with my form 5 friends. It's a really fun experience that all of us can still hang out for some awesome activity.

I went home, got a bit mad at mum caused she didn't picked up her phone after I called her for 13 times. Anger subsided and I continue watching the Korean movie. Mum joined after that watching the same show, same episode for the 3rd time. She said the lead actor very handsome. Haha. That's why she watched so many times.







It was around 7 to 8 something in the evening. A lorry came infront of my house. At first I was busy watching, so I didn't bother to answer the door. Mum went. I went out fir a peep. Saw my mum talking to 2 indian men clamming that Jack our black adopted cocker spaniel his. At first I left mum talking to them. Then I just don't feel right. So I went out as well to find out the real situation.





Jack came to our house on the 13 of July.... Therefore it's almost 5 months that he's been at our home. Jack had been a naughty, playful and loyal dog. Mum really put a lot of effort in taking care of it. She played with him, bath him, catch all those disgusting thugs from him; try to take him for grooming (but failed,so she ended up cutting Jack's hair herself); feeding him (tried all sorts of food that suits him); bring him for a stroll no matter how tired or how busy she is;talk to him and making him a family member in the house. All the love and warmth she poured in was just taken away.






It's a really sad moment for all of us. She did not deny that Jack was not hers and she actually found it at the street. She gave Jack away to him having tears all flooding her eyes because she knew that if Snowpuff was lost, she would have go all out for her. We get to know that the owner of Jack actually named him Lucky. Though I dot a bit confused of his explanation about Jack, but by the looks of his face, you know that he is a dog lover and he will take good care of Jack.






He promised my mum and I that he will take good care of Jack and will take Jack for a stroll at our house and even allow us to visit him anytime we want in the future. It's sad and it's a hard thing to go through because of all the memories you've had with him. I cried as well when we sent him back to his real home and hugging him for the last time. His just so adorable after knowing him fir so long. For those owners of any pet outside. Please value your pet. They are not just a pet or a doll or some security guard looking after your house, he or she is a lifetime companion,a friend,a family member. Treasure every moment with it and give all the love you can for it, or otherwise don't think of having one.




















Will always love you Black Jack!! Stay happy and healthy back at your home! Be good to your owner!!! Go be a crazy dog!!!

love, remmygoh
facebook.com/remmygoh

1 comment:

  1. So no more two dogs, how sure were you that those people were the real owners? Take solace that you cared for a complete 'stranger', without second thoughts.

    ReplyDelete