Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

What's a real friendship?

What's a real friendship?
How do you classify that person your best friend?
How do you classify that person your true friend?
How do you classify that person your real friend?
To what extend that you will classify that person as your enemy?

HOW?

There are a lot of times I've asked myself. Who is your true friend? Who is your best friend? How do I actually classify them?
By evaluating how they treat me?
How much time spend with me?
How well I can get a long with?
How rich you are?
How entertaining you are?
How cool you are?

These are the questions that I started questioning myself. And this has been questioned before by my friend. Questions started popping out of my mind lately after I've read something about someone saying " my so call friend ". What do you mean by that? Does "so call" means that you think that you accepted that person as your friend but he turns out not to be? My question is.... Did you actually consider to confront your "so call" friend and tell him/her how you feel?

So I've made a conclusion about how I actually consider that person my friend or not.

I will first started of a relationship by chatting. To me a good/best/whatever it is friend starts with communicating and understanding. When mutual understanding sets in, Give and take, love, care for each other will take place. Aren't that a friendship? Does it have to be how long you've spent time with that person?

This leads to a friend of mine. He (it's a clue already) is always confused about people around him being his friend or not. He has people who be with him and know him quite well I would say. When you know the person well, you would not act to be someone else and will show their true self. So this friend of mine mentioned before a few times of killing (sounded like they were enemies) them just because they ejek him. He never actually think of why they ejek him or actually realize that they are the ones who accepted him for who he is no matter how uncool, unwealthy (examples) he is. Aren't that your true friends? He said to me once, "it is not how long you know me but how well you know me" isn't that knowing you well?? That comes to my question just now.... How well you know a person to be your friend. The true fact is no one will be as understanding as how your parents or siblings understand you as friends remains as friends. So just get over it and thank god for making these people around you your friends.


Treasure them and love them. They will not always be with you all the time but they will truly be your friend.

What do you think?



love, remmygoh
facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment