Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

A hectic day at home.

Dec13

For those who know me, they will know that I don't do house work much especially this year. Cause every single thing except my own room has been clean up by my mum and my cleaner. So no worries at all.... Hehe...

Today, mum is not here. She went Thailand for a trip with my grandmother and some church members. Hmm.... What are the stuff that I did....
1. Wash plates
2. Bought some vegetables at the wet market
3. Bought a padlock for my gate(wow!! It's so expensive nowadays!!)
4. Bought a decor for my mini fountain
5. Wash the car
6. Made lunch for myself
7. Boiled anchovies soup( my first time weh! thanks to Derick who gave me the recipe)
8. Cleaned the lawn
9. Walk puffy
10. Feed her
11. Clean out bad stuff from the fridge (wonder how long mum hasn't cook... Too many food are spoilt...)

That's about all up to now.... What a relieve finishing everything..... =) finally I'm worth of something.... I guess....

love, remmygoh
facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment