Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Eve.


I've actually written this post before on that very night itself, but my iPod somehow died and have deleted what I've written! Garh!!!! But nevermind. I will try to flashback a bit of what has happened.

In the morning, I woke up and washed the car and did some minor house chores while mum fetch Jerome to work and go to grandma's place to help out. The car was sparkling clean as well as my tummy. Sparkling clean and EMPTY. I went to Tesco Extra to get something and head straight to Grandma's house. I ate a bit and watched some Korean Drama. A quite old show. Few years back I think. Still an addict?? Yes!! I am!!! Haha. Just can't run away from them!

The most important agenda on the list arrived. The 'REUNION DINNER'. The food!! I just can't wait to chew and swallow them down into my stomach! The dishes were...


Sea Cucumber and Mushroom.


Prawns.


Steamed Chicken.


My favorite "Siew Yoke"!!





Lettuce and mix veg wrapped together!


"Kai Lan".


Mix Veg (peas, carrots, mini maze, water chestnut and cashew nuts.)


My worst enemy!! Coriander.



Later after that we went for Lou Shang!! It was superb AWSM although I don't enjoy this dish. But the mixing with the chopsticks made it nicer than how it tasted.













love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment