Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Eve of Eve

Feb 1

Today is the Eve of Eve of Chinese New Year. I didn't do much initially. Was at grandma's home. Woke up in the morning to fetch mum and grandma to the wet market to get goods for reunion dinner. After sending them, I don't dare to sleep knowing that one call, I have to go back out to fetch them again. So I went back and watched the Korean Drama. So nice~ hehe. (still an addict). Mum called, fetched her and we went for breakfast. Breakfast was just okay. Not to say very nice. Addible I would say. Tapao for Jerome and went home to continue my show. At around 9 something, I went out again to fetch my bro to work and wash my aunts car at the same time. I have a confession to make. Her car is way better than our car except the size and the volume. The rest is just so much better...

Went back and continue watching (told you I was an addict!) I was rushing to finish the 2nd disc because mum wants to watch. So after I'd finish (which I did) I will watch the 3rd disc, she will watch the 2nd. Lunch was just normal. Noodles and veg. It was nice lah cause grandma cooked it. Packed and went my home. I slept when mum was watching the 2nd disc. Gosh... I can't believe how much I can sleep... I slept from 4 something to 7 something. Almost miss Chun Sing's party. I was an hour late. When I went there, everything is almost walloped up by them. I ate a bit of noods and chatted with Cheryl... OMG!!! it's Cheryl. So damn lama tak jumpe ady. Was so happy to see her. Chat a bit and was planing to go out with them (my form 5 HTS gang) for a proper yum cha... :)

After makan, we sat in a big circle for some ice breaker. The game is hard to explain. Its definitely not musical chair. It's nice and we enjoy it. There's still punishment. It's Chun Sing's ultimate power~ chilli sause, tomato sause and salt water mixed. Eukk!!! But everything can be replaced by a word. Fun. It's nice and most importantly FUN!! thanks Chun Sing!!! After sending one by one home, I decided to lepak for a while more. We went for "lolo" in "thong sui gai" with Jason, Chun Sing and Wei Lun. It was nice. There were a variety of honey dew, yam, kiwi and watermelon. It's some sort of ice kacang type without kacang. Ehe.... That's all for eve's Eve....



love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh


No comments:

Post a Comment