Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Unending headache!

My car. A very ugly, dented and rusty car. No mater how I wish it could be nicer, it can't be. I'm a perfectionist. I want things that I do, I use... Short to say EVERYTHING are perfect. God does not grant my wish. He is the only perfect one and none other than that. My car... My car is far beyond okay. It's imperfectness is everywhere. The tail lights, hood, interior, seats. Gosh!! What else??

The worst was, each and everytime it's fixed, another problem will pop out. It's been like that since a year now. After countless of fixing and fixing. Nothing seemed to be okay. From the body to the interior to the tyres and to the accessories. The alarm especially!! It's been the nth time I had it fix!! Gosh!! First was no batt. Then, wiring, then final resort is change a new one. what??!!! Gosh... Don't know when this will end. Sick of going to the car wanting to drive but can't due to the troubles it's giving me. I'm just sick of it. Not sick if the car but the problems it gave and the massive amount of money we had to spend. Wish that it could end. Better still if there's a new car.


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment