Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hairwired Priority

Feb 13

Today is a really awkward day. 1st of all having a friend over to my house to study on the sabbath day. After church, mum, Unc. Justin and I went to a shop nearby church to have beef soup noodles. Mum said she wants to buy some veg for linch later at the wet market. So I asked Unc. Justin to go down to book place first. After going for 2 rounds around the parking lot, I've decided to park the car in the wet market. I walked to the shop, find a chair and sat down. I asked him nicely: did you order for me, mum?? Then he replied: "NO!! I didn't." I was stunned. I don't really know why he is mad about cause usually he is the one who ordered for all of us. "Never mind Loh", I told myself. I was thinking of waiting for mum to order when she has done with her shopping. Ate and left to fetch Choon Wei home for study.

Reached home and confronted mum. She said I was the one who caused him with his black face. " I was like .........." what??!! I fetched him there and park the car. You can't even order the food for me. His reason was I was playing my iPod after I reached. Of course lah!! It is an understandable state that I park the car, mum go for shopping, you book the place and order. It's weird that he put it that way because he had no intentions to order in the first place, even before I came in and sat down. Never mind lah.... Ish. Don't want to fight with these old people. Just something to tell you " yes, you may be the older one, but not everything in this world goes your way." I'm your family member. If you think that doing something so small is burdening you, then love and family is not your top priority. Set them. Set your top priority. And when you face unsatisfaction, reason it out. And you might prove yourself wrong. Doesn't mean that you are older and you should not listen to someone younger than you. No one is perfect. God create humans with different gender and age to relate to each other and have mutual... MUTUAL exchange of thoughts to learn and to excel in life.






love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment