Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm late!!!

Yesterday I went over to Kok's house for "bai tin gong". I spent my time there throughout the whole process for the first time in my life till 2 something. We chatted and ate a lot!!! it was the whole roasted pork!!! The whole pork lying there on the table. Besides, there were fish, chicken, crabs, prawns and other Chinese "kuih". I just ate my favorite "Siew Yoke" ny. It was just AWSM!! I went home bathed, packed my bags and ironed my school uniform. Went to bed straight after that.

This morning when I open my eyes. I saw light shining in my room. I actually thought that It was a Saturday. When I step out of my blurish world and came back to my senses..... OMG!!! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!! it's 7.45. Gosh!!! Hurried downstairs, bathed and woke Jerome up to fetch me to School. I reached there around 8.30. 1 hour late. Missed the first class. Heheh.... But things turned out okay. It's worth it I would say to experience the chinese culture and experiencing being that late to school.


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment