Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Experience after experiences. Yet failed.

This is the countless time I'm taking an exam. Yet the same bloody mistake I'm making in any exam I'm taking. It's all mistakes that should not be done. I mean at this time around I'm making stupid mistakes like writing the wrong title with the correct description answering the question or write something with correct title and description but not answering the question. I mean it's all petty tiny little mistakes that can make a HUGE difference in marks. One wrong title even with the correct description results in ZERO MARKS!!!! I mean these are the question that I know how to do but just failing to even OPEN MY DARN SEPET EYES TO READ PROPERLY AND ANSWER ACCORDINGLY. This seriously killed me. It's nearing and it's going to be the last exam I'm taking for high school. I can't afford silly mistakes like this. Any suggestion for me to improve besides than telling me that is no big deal. Someone's answer with lower intellectual can actually score better than I am co at least they are answering the question. Sick and disappointed. Sigh.....


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment