Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

What's blog to you?

What's blog to you? Last week, my PA exams touch something about blog. The questions sounds something like this.... Blog is one of many social networks that can provide benefits in some ways. However, there are the negative side of it. So what do you think? It's blog good or bad or both good and bad? I went with both. I agree that blog brings both positive and negative to readers and writers.

I'll say what I feel about the negative sides first. First of all. It's a social network. For all you know social networks always have their bad issues even with the overwhelming features and stuff you can explore and play. Of course through blog, I see a better prospect than Facebook in various areas. People get so addicted with Facebook games and other activities going on there. The most that a blog an do is providing XXX stuff where other websites actually provides better than what a blog can offer.

To me, blog is a place where you can express what and how you feel through what you write. Writing a blog differs from writing a diary. In diaries, some think that its a responsibility to write it everyday and it bores people. In blogs, you can write stuff with photos and vid uploaded. Yes... Facebook allows us to do that. But how far can it take us to express these feelings. Most to most is 200+ letters. And who would actually read something so long in Facebook. All we do is just shout out feelings but not expressing them. "I'm bored, I'm unhappy" what makes you bored? What's t he thing you are unhappy with? It's all in your heart an no other than "I'm bored" is expressed. One more thing is that it trains us to write. Dont care with lousy english or no mater what language is it. You are still writing. Besides, the more you write means the more variety is there for readers to read. Sometimes I would just visit some random blog and I'm able to find interesting information and stories. Blogs allow us to take interest in others effort. Every post to me is an essay to your teacher's desk. So I strongly encourage you to express whatever it is in your heart out though blog especially for those who want to excel in their english. Write and read more!!!


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment