Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Messed up checklist.

I'll never do checklist this way EVER again.
This is my checklist.

-Think of a present
-Buy the Gift
-Find a wrapper
-Write a short note
-Wrap the present
-Find the teacher
-Give it to the teacher.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever done. Remember me saying stuff about teacher's day. Yeah... This is my very 1st time giving present to the teacher. Though its 2 years later but yet I did take the initiative. Why 2 years? Coz he is my ex teacher when I was Form 5. Why him??? Maybe because of he helped me out in getting the scholarship from Lim Kok Weng which I turn it down for Form6. Yup. I'm heading towards my last year in this school and only came to realize that I still have someone to thank. And so I did in my letter that I wrote.

Haha... You might see no connection between the checklist and the stuff I'm saying. But in fact I did a big mess up with the checklist. The very first thing to do is to check whether he is here or not. LOL!!! I was really hopping that he is still here coz i actually did not realized that he left to KK more than a month ago. I only found out early this week when I asked my teacher in class. I mean I didn't see him around during assembly thinking that he might be out or something telling myself "how can a teacher just leave??". It was near to impossible. The worst is, there was no proper ceremony for him when he left. That's why I didn't realized at all. Sigh. I've opened up the present and kept the letter to myself. He will never know that I actually did appreciate his effort. Just hope that he will turn out for the Belated Teacher's Day this Friday. Wish me luck!



love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment