Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teachers Day.

Arghh!!!! I've actually typed a lot about this stupid day and how my school celebrates it. Well.... Guess I'm just going to go to the main point since my iPod just close the app halfway when I'm typing for the past few minutes!!!!!! No more mood dy....
I was saying about how my school students "appreciate" teachers on teacher's Day. Fact is. No one did. You would not see bundle of presents covering the table in our staffroom. I would say NEVER. The only time when a teacher received the most presents is during their last day of service in the school. That also depends on how "likable" is the teacher. The worst is the line "most present received" defers to less than half of the amount of presents my mum received annually for teacher's day. So pathetic, so true.

It may be something great to have so many presents. But it's a complete nuisance to me. Every year the presents will either camp in my car bonnet or my room for at least a week before she finally opens it. It's not that she doesn't appreciate them. It's just that sometimes when you receive presents, you'd rather receive presents that is sincerely given by somebody and giving you something that you really like or useful. The presents received yearly are mugs, photo frames, flowers (both fake and living), decorative items and other "pretty" stuff. Haha. I'm not trying to belittler anyone. I'm just voicing out my opinion on a teacher's point of view. It's undeniable some presents are really useful aside from red pens. Cut the crap of criticizing before I go any deeper. So these are the presents my mum received this year.






And of course like the years before I will list out the best and the funniest present received.






Chicken essence and salted chicken. Cool.... Now salted chicken are frozen and air tight packed.
And now comes to the weird ones.


A cream container shaped pen.



Some doll with some pockets. I really thought the student gave my mum a doll.... Haha....

And here comes the most spectacular present.



Kotex pantie liner.... Haha... I wonder what my mum have been telling the class before teachers day. But epic wheyy!!!! Couldn't believe this came out. Nice! I like the creativity. I must get this inspiration and start buying disposable undies for my male teachers in school!


Oh yeah.... Almost forget... Don't know to blame my mum or the child.



Every year I will see spelling mistakes on my mum's name. I just don't understand. It's just a four alphabet name. L U C Y. And miss Lucky, Cikgu Rucy and some other funny names will turn up in the cards. But after so many years of receiving presents, this is the most interesting one!!! The student don't know how to write the message in eng/malay, I can still und. But.... This.... If you observe the red circles,you will see.... "from: Teacher Lucy" on top and "to: the student's name (not good if I review the name)" haha.... Don't even know the order of "to" which is supposed to be on the heading and "from" at the bottom. And the worst was.... "from: Teacher Lucy, Happy Teacher's Day" haha.... Speechless. Straight away bust into laughter after reading and realizing the mistake. Well... Thats all. This or the next year would be the final year ill be assisting my mum opening the presents. No hard feelings if you happened to give my mum any gifts on teacher's day. ;)


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment