Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh gosh! It's been a long while.

It's been ages since I've last post any blogs. Was super lazy and busy with my work and exams. So much that ive been trough but didn't get to write it out. Sigh. Its just been too long to get my engine running again. It's the first time I experience that much of typo! Hah! That's how long my rotten hands! Exams are all on papers. Suddenly not use to typing on my iPod.
How's studies? Erm.... I would say just okay. I'm not working really hard. I'm not really into the study mood even now with my ongoing exams. I'm just so lazy to take up books to study. I've got to find a point that can boost me back up again. Whatever it is, I will do my best.... Maybe 70% in it and make sure theres no fail. Not even my business. I used to hate it. But I think I'm getting use to the system and understanding the syllabus. I really have high hopes for this exam. Oh yeah!! Yesterday's exam, Macroeconomics. I was so so happy that I have ample of time after completing the question paper. Although I don't have the confidence in getting 100% correct for all the questions but at least I know all questions! Hah! And even get to finish it half an hour earlier! Shh!!! I'll keep it down. Not boasting here, don't want to be over confidence either. Just expressing happiness and thank God for blessing me with questions I know even I dint study much.

2 more papers left to face. Today is going to be a torture for me coz tomorrow is my worst enemy. The general paper.... Arghh... Especially paper 1. Hate it most. It looks easy shading 60 objective questions. In fact it's hard. Very hard in fact. Who cares. The only good thing is that I can shoot answers and there's 25% chance I will be correct. Haha. Wish me luck!!

love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment