Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kena at last.

There's this one person I never fail teasing and she will always give me funny faces to see when I do so. So today, finally kena straight on my face. Lazy wanna repeat the story. Was a very common thing happened in school between friends. I admit it was totally my fault. I said something simple yet hurting to her (dont think of the perverted stuff~not related) she got angry and cold the whole day. I was too in a "don't know what to do" situation. So I just act as if nothing happened but deep inside i was so confused and scared coz I finally saw her getting angry (coz according to her, ive never seen her furious face before). At last I called her. It is solved I think till tomorrow. Who knows what will happen. Whatever it is, it should not be good. God bless me! X{


love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment