Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pure Disappointment.

Shit... It's the same feelings again.. I just don't understand why I always have this whenever I face failure. Sigh... I really hate FFK. Supposed to play badminton, then cancelled because no courts. Fine.... Since there's a major event at stadium. Wanted to spend to spend time with Jerome, kena FFK because of girl friend's birthday. Would you just tell me earlier when I told you I wanted to spend some time with you??!! You would just like stuff the very last minute. You only told me at 8 something that you want to use the car at 10!!! It's like 2 hours before... And say lah will come home at 12... It's almost 1 and I'm still Waiting here for him... Belahlah..., I'm going to sleep!!!



love, remmygoh
http://facebook.com/remmygoh

No comments:

Post a Comment